The newest G.13 issue (informal).

Do all these words seem "Greek" to you? Then you can post in this forum for non-Greek FANS of PANATHINAIKOS.
Board Member
Board Member

The newest G.13 issue (informal).

Post by GERMAN » Mon 25 Jan , 2016 14:05

Some brief informal lines for our non Greek speaking supporters around the planet.

Normaly we should talk about FOOTBALL but... Enough is enough and we FIGHT against:
1) The privileged red pussy "team" and everything around it, for manipulating Greek Football using criminal tacticts and setting up results of the Greek league
always in favor of the pireus team the last 20 years...
2) The greek league authorities. Controled by the wanna be team from pireus. They are to be blamed for serving exclusively the red team's boss.
3) The Greek referee association. For serving the red team's Boss and unfair play decisions, against PANATHINAIKOS on every game we play.
4) The Greek minister representing the government. He decided to clean up the greek football league starting with PAO. Not even mentioned the gay red team.
He closes G.13 - G.14 for the rest of the season. For a game that was never played back in November where Panathinaikos was already "punished" with 4 home games without supporters,
and a huge amount of money (little bit less than half a million euros)...

OF COURSE WE KNOW THAT BEHIND ALL THAT IS THE suspended by law president of the bastard red team and his criminal puppets...
EVERYBODY KNOWS and the greek authorities just cover-protect the criminals.
GATE-13 can not stand all this anymore.
THE TIME HAS COME FOR ACTION!!!

GERMAN 8)

G.13 against all.
I feel BXL, I live BXL,I love BXL.

Board Member
Board Member

Re: The newest G.13 issue (informal).

Post by GERMAN » Thu 28 Jan , 2016 02:29

2000 G13 supporters demonstrated without violence intentions last evening, at the prime ministers residence.
The police forces used violence and finished it by arresting 30 persons.
People went to support the arrested in front of the Athens Police Building, and 70 more have been arrested.
Dark clouds over Athens War Zone...
NO JUSTICE NO PEACE

GERMAN
I feel BXL, I live BXL,I love BXL.

Return to English Forum